Custom Mud Flaps for Semi Trucks
Custom-Designed Mud Flaps for Your Style and Vehicle
Even though we sell our custom mud flaps all over the globe, we proudly manufacture them here at home in the United States, using solely American raw materials and labor. We use recycled materials and eco-friendly methods. Our designers at Willco Extrusion LLC will work with you to create unique mud flaps for your semi-truck and dump truck fleets and other kinds of vehicles.
Types of Mud Flaps
We offer mud flaps in plastic and rubber. Plastic or polyethylene mud flaps are cheaper than rubber, and they can be used in a variety of situations. Rubber mud flaps are built for toughness, extreme weathering and aging, and they are longer lasting. Depending on the thickness, some mud flaps possess anti-spray and anti-sail qualities as well.
Silk Screening Versus Hot Stamping
Many of our competitors use the silk-screening method to print on mud flaps, which is cheaper but not long lasting. We use the hot-stamping process with a pigment dye to permanently imprint your graphics and lettering onto the mud flaps. The mechanical press ensures a design that’s more visible, durable, and resistant to scraping and weathering. We guarantee our custom mud flaps for 2-5 years.
Some Advantages of Working With Us
- We will beat our competitors if you have a quote on comparable polyethylene mud flaps.
- We guarantee your satisfaction 100 percent and will even bear shipping costs if you are not happy.
- Our turnaround time for orders is about three weeks — faster than our competition.
- An order of minimum 50 pieces can contain a variety of sizes and materials.
- We can customize mud flaps for your needs and aesthetics even if they are non-standard sizes and colors.
- Our products are American-made.
Willco Extrusion LLC is a family-owned business. We aim to provide unmatched customer service and quality in our products. Call us at 248-817-2373 to speak to an agent or request a free quote online by selecting your material, color and size specifications.