5 Reasons to Invest in Custom Mud Flaps
Although federal law doesn’t require mud flaps on larger trucks, many states have local laws that require them. Some states have specific requirements and are very strict about enforcing regulations. If you’re considering custom logo mud flaps, check the state laws in places where you drive before making an investment.
Why Choose Custom Mud Flaps?
Mud flaps offer many benefits. Custom logo mud flaps offer even more. Here are some of the reasons your truck needs custom mud flaps:
- Courtesy to other drivers – mud flaps keep the debris and mud from flying out onto other vehicles. It makes you a more conscientious driver.
- American-made – our mud flaps are manufactured in the United States. We source materials from other U.S. based businesses. You support the economy when you order from us.
- Meet state requirements – although there are no federal regulations, you can comply with most state laws by installing mud flaps at 6 to 8 inches from the ground and mounting the flaps at an angle greater than 22 degrees. Most states require rear tires have mud flaps.
- Brand identity – personalized mud flaps ensure that people see your brand when they see your truck. We hot stamp our products so the mud flaps last longer and look better. Hot stamped mud flaps don’t fade, and they can be seen from a distance. It’s another form of advertising for your business.
- Mud protection – mud flaps protect your truck, too. During the harsh Michigan winters, mud flaps keep the salt and chemicals from covering your truck and trailer.
Make an Investment in Your Business
Our designers can help take your logo and turn it into a custom mud flap that meets state requirements and makes your truck stand out on the road. Call our office 248-250-9099 or use our online contact form. We always offer a free quote.