Are Mud Flaps Worth It?
Whether you drive a big rig, a dump truck, or a F350 dually, you have made a major investment in your vehicle and you consequently want to protect it. But have you considered installing mud flaps?
Your first reaction to that question may be to shrug and ask are mud flaps worth it?
Well, consider this: when you install Willco Extrusion custom mud flaps, a/k/a mud guards a/k/a splash guards, you protect your expensive vehicle from the dirt, debris, mud, rocks, water, salt, sand, and other damaging materials that you constantly drive over.
Without mud flaps, many of these materials can reach sensitive parts of your vehicle, especially its undercarriage, and eventually cause rust and other damage, such as ruining your vehicle’s paint. Mud flaps will not only help keep your vehicle in optimal condition, but they are also an inexpensive accessory that will save you time and money in the future.
Mud flaps are also a great idea if you drive off-road or on sandy or gravel surfaces. They act as a barrier between your vehicle’s tires and wheel wells. And they’re easy to clean. Dust wipes right off, and tougher grime comes off with just soap and water, whether at your home or at a drive-in car wash facility.
Willco Extrusion — A Company You Can Trust
Willco Extrusion is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in manufacturing mud flaps for all types and sizes of vehicles. Our five-step buying process lets you get the exact customized size, shape, and color mud flaps you want as follows:
- Step 1: Choose your material. We have two materials available: plastic (polyethylene) or rubber.
- Step 2: Choose your color. Our rubber mud flaps come in black only, but our plastic mud flaps are available in over 20 colors, including basic white.
- Step 3: Choose your size. We make mud flaps in the following standard sizes: 18″x24″, 24″x18″, 24″x24″, 24″x30″, and 24″x36″. We can also produce whatever custom size you desire.
- Step 4: Choose your thickness. Our rubber mud flaps come in either 1/4″ or 3/8″ thicknesses, and our plastic mud flaps come in 3/16″, 1/4″, or 3/8″ thicknesses. We produce all of our 1/4″ and 3/8″ mud flaps with anti-spray and anti-sail vertical grooves.
- Step 5: Choose your logo design. We can use any logo, picture, text, or design you wish. If you’re unsure about what you want, just give us a call and our expert design team will help you put together a truly unique and eye-pleasing design.
And by the way, Willco Extrusion doesn’t just silk screen your design onto your mud flaps. No, we use a hot stamping method that we perfected ourselves. This means that you can be assured that your logo will be pressed into your mud flaps, not simply painted on.
Made in the U.S.A. and Environmentally Friendly
You can also rest assured that Willco Extrusion takes the environment as seriously as you do. All of our mud flaps are 100% ecofriendly. In addition, we’re as proud of this country as you are and buy our supplies only from U.S. suppliers. We also complete our entire manufacturing process here in the U.S.A.
Finally, we guarantee to beat our competitors’ prices on comparable custom polyethylene mud flaps. If by some chance you get a quote from someone else that’s lower than ours, just give us a call and we will outbid it!
So the next time you ask yourself are mud flaps worth it?, know that the answer is a resounding YES! And you won’t get a better set of mud flaps than at Willco Extrusion. We give you a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied in any way with the custom mud flaps we produce for you, call us and we’ll take care of everything — including shipping.
Call Willco Extrusion today at 248-289-5805 or fill out the convenient “Request a Quote” form on our website. You’ll be glad you did!